Our Supervisor Due Diligence Course Prepares You To Handle The Responsibility Described Below In The Regulations
14. (1) A constructor shall appoint a supervisor for every project at which five or more workers will work at the same time. O. Reg. 213/91, s. 14 (1).
(2) The supervisor shall supervise the work at all times either personally or by having an assistant, who is a competent person, do so personally. O. Reg. 213/91, s. 14 (2).
(3) A supervisor or a competent person appointed by the supervisor shall inspect all machinery and equipment, including fire extinguishing equipment, magazines, electrical installations, communication systems, sanitation and medical facilities, buildings and other structures, temporary supports and means of access and egress at the project to ensure that they do not endanger any worker. O. Reg. 213/91, s. 14 (3).
(4) An inspection shall be made at least once a week or more frequently as the supervisor determines is necessary in order to ensure that the machinery and equipment referred to in subsection (3) do not endanger any worker. O. Reg. 213/91, s. 14 (4).
(5) A competent person shall perform tests and observations necessary for the detection of hazardous conditions on a project. O. Reg. 213/91, s. 14 (5).