3M™ DBI-SALA® 8513159 10′ Confined Space UCT-1000 Aluminum Tripod
- 10 ft. (3 m) UCT-1000 aluminum tripod
- Telescoping adjustable locking legs
- Built-in pulley system – can accommodate up to three pulleys
- Rubber safety shoes with spiked edges
- Safety leg support chain
- Integrated 5,000 lb. (22 kN) anchor points
- Quick connect winch/SRL mount bracket
- Order mechanical winch/SRL device(s) separately
10 ft. (3 m) UCT-1000 aluminum tripod with adjustable locking legs, safety chain, safety shoes, top pulley and quick-mount bracket.
When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. DBI SALA® has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most. Our aluminum tripods are extremely lightweight and portable, easily set up by one worker and can be transported from one location to another. Ideal for confined space entry and emergency rescue applications, they can accommodate a variety of winches and fall arrest devices. Our tripods are loaded with features such as locking legs, simple detent pin style adjustment, quick mount mechanical device bracket, safety chain to prevent movement and safety shoes that incorporate a rubber sole for flat surfaces and spiked edges for slippery surfaces.