3M™ DBI-SALA® 8530257 Confined Space Cantilever Rescue System with UCT-1000 Aluminum Tripod
- Cantilever rescue system
- 10 ft. (3 m) UCT-1000 aluminum tripod (model 8513159)
- Telescoping adjustable locking legs
- Top mount pulley system (model 8515150)
- Rigid wheel pad assembly (model 8515620)
- Weight rack kit (model 8515631)
- Safety leg support system (model 8514540)
- Quick connect winch/SRL mount bracket
- Order mechanical winch/SRL device(s) separately
10 ft. (3 m) UCT-1000 aluminum tripod with wheel pad, weight rack kit, leg support system and top mount pulley.
The cantilever rescue system kit quickly and easily converts the 8513159 10 ft. (3 m) tripod into a versatile piece of equipment for high angle rescue operations over roof edges, parapets, guard rails, cliffs, bridges or other situations. Using the rigid wheel pad supplied with the kit, the cantilever system may be anchored with a service vehicle’s weight, weight rack or with a single anchor point. When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. DBI SALA® has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most. Our aluminum tripods are extremely lightweight and portable, easily set up by one worker and can be transported from one location to another. They can accommodate a variety of winches and fall arrest devices and incorporate quick mount systems for fast and easy installation.