3M™ PROTECTA® PRO™ AK105A 8′ Aluminum Tripod
- 8 ft. (2.4 m) aluminum tripod
- Telescoping adjustable locking legs
- Skid-proof tread plate soles on feet
- Safety leg support chain
- Integrated 5,000 lb. (22 kN) eyebolt anchor points
- Order AK020A1 pulley separately
- Order mechanical winch/SRL device(s) separately
8 ft. (2.4 m) aluminum tripod with adjustable locking legs, safety chain and skid-proof feet.
When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. Lightweight, portable Protecta® aluminum tripods are ideal for confined space manhole entry and retrieval. They’re easily transported from one location to another and can be set-up by one worker. Attach one or two mechanical devices such as a winch or 3-way self retracting lifeline and you’re ready to go. Our tripods are loaded with features such as locking legs, simple detent pin style adjustment, quick-mount mechanical device bracket, safety chain to prevent movement and skid resistant tread plate soles on feet.