3M™ DBI-SALA® 8518579 140′ Stainless Steel Cable Confined Space Winch
- Manually operated winch
- 140 ft. (42 m) of 3/16″ (5mm) stainless steel wire rope
- 9:1 and 4:1 gear ratio mechanical advantage
- Quick mount bracket
- Built-in digital usage indicator
- Triple redundant braking system
- Brake wear indicator
- Durable corrosion resistant construction
- Sealed bearings at all contact points
- Integral carrying handle
- Swivelling snap hook with impact indicator
- Power drive option available
- Order tripod or davit rescue system separately
Winch with 140 ft. (42 m) of 3/16″ (5mm) stainless steel wire rope and swivel snap hook, mounting bracket.
When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. DBI-SALA® has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI-SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most. Our mechanical systems are legendary and have decades of proven field service and have operated flawlessly in some of the most demanding jobsites around the globe. The mechanical device is one of the most critical parts of the rescue system. It provides the means to retrieve an incapacitated worker to safety. Lifeline type and length are just a few of the options. In some situations, a secondary or back-up system is required.