3M™ DBI-SALA® 8518669 50′ Galvanized Steel Cable Confined Space Basic Winch
- Manually operated winch
- 50 ft. (15 m) of 3/16″ (5mm) galvanised steel cable lifeline
- Permanent handle with fold-away crank
- 5.1:1 gear ratio mechanical advantage
- Built-in load limiter clutch
- Quick mount bracket
- Durable corrosion resistant construction
- Swivelling snap hook with impact indicator
- Order tripod or davit rescue system separately
Basic winch with 50 ft. (15 m) galvanized cable and quick mount bracket.
This hoist is the most efficient and economical confined space entry/retrieval alternative to a tripod. This lightweight aluminum structure assembles and adjusts without tools. It features a collapsible base to reduce storage and transport space. A standard tie off point provides a convenient 5000 lb. (22 kN) anchor point for fall arrest devices where required. All hardware is zinc plated for corrosion resistance. When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. DBI SALA® has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most.