3M™ DBI-SALA® 8302500 Rescue Davit System
- 2-piece rescue davit system
- 360 degree pivoting arm
- Carrying handle and securing straps
- Quad-pod style foldable base
- Self leveling feet
- 50 ft. (15 m) 1/4″ (6.4mm) dia. Technora 12-Strand Rope
- Permanent handle with fold-away crank
- 5.1:1 gear ratio mechanical advantage
- Lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum construction
2-piece rescue davit system with folding base and arm, and 50 ft. (15 m) synthetic rope winch.
The free standing confined space rescue system requires no special tools to set up or operate. The four leg design and pivoting arm allows victim to be rotated out away from opening and lowered to ground in secure location. It comes complete with a basic rescue winch to lower or raise victim to safe location. The synthetic winch lifeline provides added protection against electrical conductivity and sparking. DBI SALA® has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most.