3M™ DBI-SALA® 8518385 Confined Space One-Piece Adjustable Offset Davit Mast
- One-piece adjustable offset davit mast
- Integrated 5,000 lb. (22 kN) mast anchorage point
- Fall arrest rated in all davit offset mast positions
- Built-in primary and secondary pulleys
- Integral secondary fall arrest anchorage point
- Quick mount winch/SRL bracket
- Configure with front and/or back mounted winch/SRL
- Detent and knob style adjustment
- Lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum construction
- Use with Confined Space portable and permanent bases
- Telescoping reach of 23-1/2 in. to 42-1/2 in. (59.7 to 108 cm)
- Adjustable vertical height of 176.5 to 222.2cm
One-piece 23-1/2 in. to 42-1/2 in. (59.7 to 108 cm) adjustable offset davit mast with 69.5 in. to 87.5 in. (176.5 to 222.2 cm) anchor point height.
Variable offset davits are designed for use where multiple offset masts are required. The variable offset masts may be equipped with front mounted and/or back mounted winches or SRLs and feature an anchor point rated up to 5,000 lbs. (22kN) depending on pin position. For applications with overhead clearance restrictions, the adjustable height of the variable offset masts can eliminate the need for custom length masts and mast extensions. Quick connect/release pins allow for fast and easy set-up, dismantle and transport. When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. DBI-SALA® has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI-SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most.