3M™ DBI-SALA® 3400853C Retrieval Sealed-Blok™ SRL w/30′ Galvanized Steel Cable
The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Sealed-Blok™ Self Retracting Lifeline, 3400853C is a sealed SRL engineered to keep all dynamic components, such as the motor spring and brake, safe from foreign elements such as grease, moisture and dirt. Designed with a 3-way emergency retrieval system, this SRL is features 30 ft (9.1 m) of 3/16 in (5 mm) galvanized steel cable, aluminum housing and corrosion-resistant components. This SRL includes a pivoting anchorage loop, a Saflok™ anchorage carabiner and a swiveling snap hook with impact indicator. The FAST-Line™ cable lifeline replacement system conveniently allows you to replace the lifeline in the field.
These Sealed-Blok™ self retracting lifelines (SRL’s) incorporate a patented concept that separates all dynamic components, including the motor spring and brake, from foreign elements such as grease, moisture and dirt. You can always trust your SRL to work at peak efficiency without worrying about the environment you’re working in. Our sealed SRLs are backed by decades of proven field service for absolute confidence, safety and reliability. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed-sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
- Environmentally sealed dynamic components
- 3-way emergency retrieval system
- Integrated quick-mount bracket
- Extremely durable construction
- 30 ft (9.1 m) 3/16 in (5 mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
- Fast-Line™ lifeline system
- Anti-ratcheting locking system
- Built-in carrying handle
- Swiveling snap hook with impact indicator
- Large pivoting anchorage loop
- Saflok™ anchorage carabiner
- Reserve lifeline system
- Ergonomic cable handle equipped with i-Safe™