3M™ DBI-SALA® 3400858C Retrieval Sealed-Blok™ SRL w/30′ Stainless Steel Cable
- Environmentally sealed dynamic components
- 3-way emergency retrieval system
- Integrated quick-mount bracket
- Extremely durable construction
- 30 ft. (9.1m) 3/16″ (5mm) stainless steel cable lifeline
- Cable lifeline replacement system
- Anti-ratcheting locking system
- Built-in carrying handle
- Swiveling stainless steel snap hook with impact indicator
- Large pivoting anchorage loop
- Saflok™ anchorage carabiner
- Reserve lifeline system
- Ergonomic cable handle equipped with 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID)
30 ft. (9m) of 3/16″ (5mm) stainless steel wire rope with swivel snap hook, 3-way retrieval winch and mounting bracket, anchorage carabiner.
These Sealed-Blok™ self retracting lifelines (SRL’s) incorporate a patented concept that separates all dynamic components, including the motor spring and brake, from foreign elements such as grease, moisture and dirt. You can always trust your SRL to work at peak efficiency without worrying about the environment you’re working in. Our sealed SRLs are backed by decades of proven field service for absolute confidence, safety and reliability. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.