3M™ DBI-SALA® 2100133 Roof Top Anchor – For Metal, Concrete, Wood Roofs, Silver
- Installs to 24 gauge or thicker metal, 5/8″ (1.6cm) wood and 3,000 PSI (21 MPa) concrete roofs
- Accommodates roof ribs 10-20 in. (25.4-50.1cm) apart in 1 in. (2.5cm) increments
- For use on flat or sloped (up to 3:12 pitch) roof decks
- Multiple fastener options available
- Extremely fast and efficient installation
- Unique load distributing design protects roof and user
- Swiveling tie-off point for complete mobility
- Corrosion resistant construction and coating
- Compatible with various fall arrest connecting systems
- Multi-person use with horizontal lifeline system
Universal roof top anchor for metal, concrete and wood roofs.
Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA’s criteria of a 2 to 1 safety factor.