3M™ DBI-SALA® 2105500 Concrete Leading Edge Tripod Anchor
- Installs to rebar ring during pre-cast concrete work
- Swiveling self retracting lifeline bracket
- For use with 3504500C Ultra-Lok™ Leading Edge self retracting lifeline (order separately)
- Built-in ratchet securing system
- Dual use design, can be used with horizontal system
- Compact and lightweight design
- High strength steel construction
- Rugged and corrosion resistant material
Concrete leading edge tripod with swiveling SRL bracket and ratchet securing system.
Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA’s criteria of a 2 to 1 safety factor.