3M™ DBI-SALA® 2100138 Roof Top Anchor
- Installs to flat or low sloped aluminum, steel or stainless steel standing seam roofs
- Multiple clamp kit options available (order separately)
- Fits seam centers of 15.75” (400mm) x 11.8” (300mm)
- Corrosion resistant construction
- Load distributing design protects roof and user
- Swiveling tie-off point for complete mobility
- Compatible with various fall arrest connecting systems
- Multi-person use with horizontal lifeline system
Roof top anchor for standing seam roofs, for use on flat or low sloped aluminum, steel or stainless steel.
Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA’s criteria of a 2 to 1 safety factor.