3M™ DBI-SALA® 2100139 Roof Top Anchor – For Standard Membrane Roofs, Silver
- Installs to standard membrane and built-up type roofs
- For use on flat or sloped (up to 3:12 pitch)
- Fastens through membrane, insulation and into metal, wood or concrete
- Multiple fastener options available
- Exclusive design offers fast installation
- Complete with shroud offering maximum weather proofing
- Aesthetic design compliments the roof
- Thermal efficient design and construction
- Load distributing design protects roof and user
- Swiveling tie-off point for complete mobility
- Compatible with various fall arrest connecting systems
- Multi-person use with horizontal lifeline system
Roof top anchor for standard membrane and built-up roofs, with weather proofing shroud.
Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA’s criteria of a 2 to 1 safety factor.