3M™ DBI-SALA® 2100090 Perimeter Limiter Leading Edge Anchor
- Anchor for leading edge work when no overhead anchor is available
- Freestanding, non-penetrating anchor for two users
- Counterweight design is fast and easy to install
- Large foam filled tires won’t go flat
- 7.5 ft. (2.3m) tall mast reduces fall clearances needed
- Rotating mast/arm for complete mobility
- Built-in tie-off points for fall arrest systems
- Integrated anchor point and pulley for rescue system
Perimeter limiter leading edge anchor, freestanding tie-off point for two users.
The Perimeter Limiter’s design makes the anchor provides an overhead anchor for up to two users that minimizes fall distances while reducing swing falls. Once craned into position on the deck, the Perimeter Limiter is pushed to a location and is ready to use. When it comes time to relocate the anchor to another area, it can be maneuvered in two ways. The Perimeter Limiter’s mast and anchorage arm can rotate around the counterweights making relocation to another close by area fast. If the anchor has to move across the deck to an area further away, the foam filled trailer tires and up front push bars make this easy.