3M™ DBI-SALA® 2104528 First-Man-Up™ Remote Anchoring System
- Free climb steel structures while maintaining 100% fall protection
- Installs anchor and lifeline to top of steel structure from the ground
- Allows user to easily work around obstructions
- Pole adjusts from 8 to 16 ft. (2.4-4.8m)
- 3 ft. (0.9m) pass-thru type tie-off adaptor
- Tie-off adaptor installation/removal tool
- Snap hook attachment/removal tool
- Carrying bag for easy transport and storage
First-Man-Up™ remote anchor system with 8-16 ft. (2.4-4.8m) pole, tie-off adaptor and snap hook installation/removal tool, 3 ft. (0.9) tie-off adaptor and carrying bag.
One of the most common challenges in creating a safe at-height working environment is the establishment of a safe anchorage point for attachment of a personal fall arrest system. Often the only approved anchorage points exist overhead, out of reach of workers. The First-Man-Up™ Pole System assists in the installation and removal of DBI-SALA tie-off adaptor anchorage connectors and vertical lifelines where overhead installation is required, and where no access to the anchorage point is available. The system utilizes a telescoping pole and adaptor tool to place and securely anchor a tie-off adaptor to an overhead anchorage point. It also incorporates a snap hook connector tool to securely attach a vertical lifeline (or other device) to the tie-off adaptor. Setup, installation and removal is quick and easy; the system can be stored in the included carrying bag.