3M™ DBI-SALA® 2104801 Saflok™ Wood Pole Remote Anchoring System
- Free climb poles while maintaining 100% fall protection
- Installs anchor and lifeline to top of pole from the ground
- Allows user to easily work around obstructions
- Compatible with most hot stick poles (not provided)
- Anchor tube with installation/removal tool
- Dialetric 80 ft. (24.4m) 5/8″ (16mm) lifeline
- Mobile rope grab with EZ-Stop™ shock absorbing lanyard
- Chain tensioner keeps lifeline tuat and facilitates rescue
- Weather proof carrying bag
Saflok™ wood pole remote anchor system with 80 ft. (24.4m) dialetric rope lifeline, anchor tube, installation/removal tool, rope grab with shock absorbing lanyard and carrying bag.
The Saflok™ Pole Anchor System provides utility pole climbers with 100% fall protection. This unique system allows workers to free climb poles and work around obstructions such as multiple conductors, equipment, vines and other natural obstructions. It allows workers to quickly and safely climb the pole prior to connecting their work positioning system. This system can also make rescuing a fallen worker fast and easy. The installation tool included in the Saflok™ Pole Anchor system connects to most hot stick poles already available on utility trucks. Once attached to the stick, simply insert the installation tool into the anchor tube and carefully raise the assembly into place on top of the pole. Once the anchor tube is set, remove the attachment pole and secure the rope with the included carabiners and optional chain tightener. Attach the rope grab to the lifeline and your harness with the integrated shock absorbing lanyard and climb into position.