3M™ DBI-SALA® 2200095 Vacuum Anchor w/Air Bottle Attachment
- Provides tie-off point on smooth, non-porous surfaces via vacuum technology
- Fall arrest rated for ultimate safety
- Self contained with on-board air bottle attachment (order air bottle 2200078 separately)
- Compatible with external air power options
- Lightweight design is easy to set-up and use
- Audible and visual alarms for complete safety
- Built-in check valves provide safety during accidental air loss
- Unique rubber seals won’t damage surface
- Can power one additional secondary unit
- Approved for horizontal lifeline use
- Heavy-duty storage and transport case
General industry self contained vacuum anchor lifeline system with attachment for air bottle and carrying case.
With a vacuum anchor lifeline system at your workers’ side, they can anchor to virtually any smooth, non porous surface simply by flipping a switch and waiting for the green light. So whether they need to repair a skylight atop a locomotive or repaint a section on a water tower, they’ll always be able to quickly, and easily put themselves where they need to be—without putting themselves in danger. Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA’s criteria of a 2 to 1 safety factor.