3M™ DBI-SALA® 7256000 Portable Pylon Anchor, Blue and Silver
- Portable pylon anchor is ideal for anchoring the Rollgliss™ descender system
- Use on a variety of surfaces for added flexibility
- System does not require special tools or equipment to install
- Portable design is easily moved by hand
- Quick and easy installation
- Durable and corrosion resistant construction
- Twenty 45 lb. (20 kg) counterweights included
Portable pylon anchor, counterweight type with twenty 45 lb. (20 kg) weights.
Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA’s criteria of a 2-to-1 safety factor.