3M DBI-SALA® 2104810 Saflok™ Steel Structure Remote Anchoring System
- Free climb steel structures while maintaining 100% fall protection
- Installs anchor and lifeline to top of steel structure from the ground
- Allows user to easily work around obstructions
- Compatible with most hot stick poles (not provided)
- Anchor tube with installation/removal tool
- Dialetric 80 ft. (24.4m) 5/8″ (16mm) lifeline
- Mobile rope grab with EZ-Stop™ shock absorbing lanyard
- Weather proof carrying bag
Saflok™ steel structure remote anchor system with 80 ft. (24.4m) dialetric rope lifeline, anchor tube, installation/removal tool, rope grab with shock absorbing lanyard and carrying bag.
The Saflok™ Steel Structure Fall Arrest System provides workers 100% fall protection when connecting to an I-beam, angle iron, bar joist, lattice steel or other suitable structures in traditional power plants, substations, switchyards, manufacturing facilities or construction sites. Everything you need is included in a convenient durable weather proof bag that can be transported from site to site. It allows the user to install temporary anchor points without ever leaving the ground. It provides a faster climbing method compared to traditional “leap-frog” lanyard scenarios. Extensive field testing by linemen, facility and construction workers has successfully proven both the ease of use and fall protection capabilities of the Saflok™ Steel Structure Fall Arrest System.