3M PROTECTA® AJ704A BeamDog™ Sliding Beam Anchor
- Installs onto 4 in. to 14-3/4 in. wide I-beam flange (10-37.5cm) up to 1-1/2″ thick (3.8cm)
- Complete hands-free horizontal mobility
- Compact and lightweight design
- High strength steel and aluminum construction
- Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant
- Rotating D-ring tie-off point is fixed in center
- Nylon rollers eliminate metal-to-metal contact
- Dual detent type adjustment system
- Use Force2™ lanyard when tying off at feet
Sliding beam anchor fits 4 in. to 14-3/4 in. wide I-beams (10-37.5cm) up to 1-1/2″ thick (3.8cm).
Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA’s criteria of a 2-to-1 safety factor.