Part # FPSA-1000-6
Shock Absorbing Lanyard – POY – Single Leg – Snap Hooks – 6′ (1.8 m)
- Lanyards are engineered products, and the critical connection component between the body harness and the anchor. They are sometimes referred to as connectors.
- PeakWorks lanyards are designed and tested to comply to strict CSA and ANSI standards.
- There is a wide variety of lanyards to suit a wide range of applications.
- There are two common types of lanyards: Fall Restraint and Fall Arrest.
- Lanyards for fall arrest applications are designed using two types of shock absorbing technology: POY (Partially Oriented Yarn) and SP (Shock Pack).
- The shock absorbing action of these lanyards limits and reduces the force of a fall on the worker, significantly reducing injury to the body.
- POY (Partially Oriented Yarn) lanyards are woven in a manner that allows the yarn to stretch out when it has a load applied to it. The POY is encased in tubular webbing for maximum strength.
- Certified to CSA Z259.11-05 standards
- Made with a superior grade, heavy-duty tubular polyester outer jacket webbing with POY core
- Resists abrasions and harmful UV rays
- A full-length internal energy absorber limits the arrest force to 900 Ibs (4 kN) maximum
- POY lanyards are available in the E4 category only (worker weight of 100 to 254 Ibs [45 to 115 kg])