Part # FPFBH60110A
PEAKPRO SERIES SAFETY HARNESS
- The class A harness has one D ring on the back.
- The PeakWorks PEAKPRO SERIES HARNESS is a premium Full Body Harness with lightweight breathable back support and leg straps. It’s fully adjustable design features 5 points of adjustment for maximum comfort (2 shoulder, 2 leg,1 chest). Stab lock buckles located at the chest and legs make it easy for donning.
- A fall indicator makes it easy for before use inspections.
- Large forged D-Ring makes for easy lanyard connection.
- Each harness comes equipped with an RFID chip which allows the harness owner to keep track of the inspection history.
- Each part is thoroughly tested during the product development stage and is batch tested to confirm conformance.
- The PeakWorks PEAKPRO SERIES HARNESS is offered in a variety of part numbers each having its own connection point/s to satisfy the needs of industry.
- Part# Style Chest Legs Shoulders Class Weight Std Compliance.
- FBH-60110A Premium Harness Universal 5 point Stablock.
- Material: Polyester Webbing Capacity: 181 kg (400 lbs) combined weight of person, tools, clothing, etc.
- Operating Temperature: -35º C to +35º C.
- Certified to CSA and ANSI and meets all applicable OSHA standards.