STAINLESS STEEL MESH GLOVES
Stainless Steel Mesh Glove is constructed of high tensile strength,corrosion-resistant stainless steel rings. Gloves are reversible for either right or left handed operation.
- With side slit for easy on and off, sewn on polypropelene strap with fully adjustable snap closure.
- Cut resistant glove made from 100% Stainless Steel rings and is designed to protect against knife slashes and cuts
- Manufactured from stainless steel, mesh is durable, corrosion proof and will withstand the harshest environments
- Safety products made with mesh are easy to clean and sanitize
- ANSI Level 5 – Maximum Protection
- Available Sizes (xx-small,x-small, small, medium, large, x-large, 2xlarge)
Caution: Metal mesh gloves are not cut or puncture proof and are not recommended for use with moving or serrated blades. Stainless Steel Gloves conduct electricity, and should not be used where electrical shock is a hazard.
Stainless-steel mesh glove provides excellent cut and puncture protection for meat and poultry workers and for other applications where maximum protection is required.
Constructed with individual rings. Featuring a tapered-fit design and a patented system which makes changing a left-hand glove into a right-hand glove fast and simple.
Color coded wrist straps for easy size identification. USDA approved.