Part # HP142R
ROCKY TYPE II HARD HAT FOR PROTECTION
The ROCKY type two HARD HAT has been conceived primarily for peoples working at heights, in confined spaces or for rescue teams. It is also ideal for sportsman for rock climbing or for speleologists. Made of Polycarbonate mixed with ABS making the hat ultra light while offering an exceptional protection against shocks, radiation and impacts. Non-vented Hat offering maximum protection against electrical chocks.
- The absence of the front peak offer a total non-obstructed vision up stream.
- The universal slot on each side of the helmet gives you the opportunity to install either ear muffs or a lamp bracket on the hat.
- The 4-point suspension with the exclusive “Sure Lock II” ratchet adjustment offer the perfect fit for all types of heads small or large.
- The shell offers a large printing surface in front, in the back and even on the sides so that you can apply your Logo or all other types of artwork.
- Comes with an easily adjustable, high quality, 4-point integrated chin strap.HARD HAT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ultra light Shell made out of Polycarbonate mixed with ABS while offering you a superior protection. Shell has no frontal peak giving you a clear upward vision. Attractive ergonomic shell with fl uid curves that do not interfere with the users ears. Large printing surface for your Logo. Redesigned suspension for maximum comfort. Maximum suspension adjustment to fi t small and large heads. New and improved ratchet system “Sure-Lock II” Comfortable 4-point chin strap with easy adjustment. Universal slots for Ear Muffs. CSA certifi ed Type 1 Or Type 2 Class E Z94.1-05 Meets ANSI TypeI Or Type II Class E Z89.1-2009