3M D701 Secure Click™ Filter Retainer
- Designed to hold 3M™ Secure Click™ Particulate Filters D7N11 and D7P71
- Works with 3M™ Secure Click™ Cartridges D8000 Series
- Allows for replacement of filters prior to change out of cartridges for cost savings
- Use one D701 filter retainer per D8000 Series cartridge
- For workplace/occupational use only
The 3M™ Secure Click™ Filter Retainer D701 is used to hold 3M™ Secure Click™ Particulate Filters D7N11 or D7P71 in place on 3M™ Secure Click™ Cartridges D8000 Series. For use with 3M™ Secure Click™ Respirators.
When certain airborne particulates are present in the work environment in addition to certain vapors or acid gases, a particulate filter may be required. The 3M™ Filter Retainer D701 allows you to use NIOSH-approved N95 or P95 filters with 3M™ Secure Click™ Cartridges D8000 Series. Change 3M respirator filters in accordance with your well-documented change-out schedule or anytime the filters are dirty, damaged, or difficult to breathe through. 3M™ Select and Service Life Software is a free online tool (www.3M.com/sls) that can help you select the proper respirators, cartridges, and filters for your work environment, as well as manage the service life of your products.