3M D7N11 Secure Click™ N95 Particulate Filter
- Works with 3M™ Secure Click™ Cartridges D8000 Series
- Held in place by required 3M™ Secure Click™ Filter Retainer D701
- NIOSH-approved N95 particulate filter for respiratory protection against certain non-oil based particulates
- Allows for replacement of filters prior to change out of cartridges for cost savings
- Use two D7N11 filters per D8000 Series cartridge for a total of 4 filters per facepiece
- For workplace/occupational use only
3M™ Secure Click™ Particulate Filter N95 D7N11 can be attached to 3M™ Secure Click™ Cartridges D8000 Series to provide particulate protection when used with 3M™ Secure Click™ facepieces. Use the 3M™ Secure Click™ Filter Retainer D701 to attach two D7N11 filters to each cartridge.
When certain airborne particulates are present in the work environment in addition to certain vapors or acid gases, a particulate filter may be required. Use the 3M™ Secure Click™ Particulate Filter N95 D7N11 to add particulate protection to 3M™ Secure Click™ Cartridges D8000 Series. Common uses of D7N11 particulate filters include filtering solids such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, cotton, flour, and certain other substances. It may also be used for liquid or oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit harmful vapors and for metal fumes produced from welding, brazing, cutting and other operations involving heating of metals. The D7P71 is not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH), sandblasting, or in environments that contain asbestos. Change your 3M Secure Click Particulate Filters N95 D7N11 if they become dirty, damaged, or difficult to breathe through. 3M offers a free online tool to help you select the appropriate respirators, cartridges, and filters for your workplace respiratory hazards and contaminants. 3M™ Select and Service Life Software (www.3M.com/sls) contains more than 700 different chemicals and provides documentation of your choices.