Part # RES9211+
3M™ Aura™ Particulate Respirator 9211+
The 3M™ Aura™ Particulate Respirator 9211+ is a breakthrough in comfort and convenience. This three-panel, disposable, flat- fold respirator features soft inner material and a 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve to help provide comfortable, reliable respiratory protection. Ideally suited for hot/dusty work settings that require long periods of wear.
This lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator helps provide quality, reliable, and convenient respiratory protection. 3M™ Advanced Electrostatic Media helps filter dust and other particles, allowing for easy breathing. A proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. The soft inner material provides added comfort while the nose foam and adjustable nose clip help provide a custom seal. Braided headbands provide comfort and help minimize pulling of hair. Unique features to the Aura™ Series Particulate Respirators include a sculpted nose panel that follows the contours of your nose to allow more room for eyewear, an embossed top panel designed to help reduce eyewear fogging, and an innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning, and adjustment. The unique three-panel, flat-fold design is collapse-resistant and its individual packaging allows for easier storage prior to use.
- N95 Approved particulate respirator
- The Aura™ Series is designed to control airflow to help reduce eyewear fogging
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator
- Comfortable braided headbands help keep respirator securely in place and minimize pulling of hair
- Curved, low-profile design conforms well to nose and eye contours, allowing more room for eyewear
- Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty or arid operations
- Protecting against solids, such as those from Textile Operations, Dry Chemical Handling, Surface Preparation, Food Preparation and Handling, Woodworking, Grain Handling and Milling, Processing of Minerals, and certain other substances
- Ideally suited for work settings that involve heat, humidity, or long periods of wear
- Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mould, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc.