Part # RES8247
3M™ 8247 R95 Particulate Respirator with Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief
The 3M™ Particulate Respirator 8247 helps provide reliable respiratory protection against certain oil and non-oil based particles. Constructed with a carbon filter layer for nuisance levels of organic vapours.
This lightweight, disposable R95 particulate respirator is constructed with carbon filter material for applications such as foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, petrochemical manufacturing and undercoating where particles and nuisance levels of organic vapours* may be present. 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfibre filter media is designed for ease of breathing. Its adjustable nose clip and soft nose foam help provide a custom and secure seal. *3M-recommended for relief against nuisance levels of organic vapours. ‘Nuisance level’ refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower. WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne particulates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. A written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting the requirements of your jurisdiction and/or CSA Z94.4 respiratory standard. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M PSD Technical Service in Canada at 1-800-267-4414 and in USA at 1-800-243-4630.
- NIOSH-approved for filtration against certain oil and non-oil based particles
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom and secure seal
- Advanced Electrostatic Media – with highly charged microfibres to enhance the capture of airborne particles while allowing you to breathe easier
- Foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, petrochemical manufacturing and undercoating where particles and nuisance levels of organic vapours may be present
- Grinding, bagging, sanding, sweeping in oil and non-oil environments and other dusty operations